Friday, September 7th 2018
- 10.00 am to 11.00 pm 23h Distribution of participant’s number and Marathon Expo at the COSEC in Pauillac
- 3.00 pm Medical and Sports Seminar at Tourism office, free and open to all runners.
- 6.30 pm Pasta-Party at the Chateau Marquis de Terme in margaux. Bookings limited to 1450 people. Registration voucher is to be presented on entrance. Diner served at 8.00 pm (booking in your runner account).
- 7.00 pm “Pâtes-à-Caisse” meal in the Saint Estèphe festival hall.
All day : Free visit to the Chateaux and wine tasting (book in advance at the Pauillac tourism office).
Saturday, September 8th 2018
“Amusement Park” will be the 2018 Medoc Marathon Theme
- 8.00 am to 9.15 am Show of fancy-dressed runners
- 9.00 am Departure of the advertising caravan
- 9.15 am Pre-Race show and entertainment.
- 9.30 am Start of the Marathon
- 9.30 am to 11.30 am River bank happenings, Basque Strength Games
- 10.00 am Start of the Nordic Walking : contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4.00 pm Awards Ceremony in Pauillac
- 7.00 pm Restaurant-Reception VIP-Press
- 7.00 pm Village hall of St Estephe, tasting of St Estephe’s wines followed by a diner. Information and reservation with St Estephe’s wines house : +33 556 59 30 59 or email@example.com
- 9.00 pm Free show of Tropica
- 10.30 pm Fireworks display
Sunday, September 9th 2018
- 10.00 am Relaxing walk in Margaux through vineyards of Medoc for runners and their friends. Registration limited to 4000 people.
- 12.30 am Lunch under a marquee after the walk, with booking confirmation voucher only, at Chateau Marquis de Terme.
- 12.30 am Rural lunch in Margaux without booking confirmation for the other walkers.