Friday, September 6th 2019
- 10.00 am to 11.00 pm 23h Distribution of participant’s number and Marathon Expo at the COSEC in Pauillac
- 3.00 pm Medical and Sports Seminar at Tourism office, free and open to all runners.
- 6.30 pm Pasta-Party in chateau Larose Trintaudon. Bookings limited to 1450 people. Registration voucher is to be presented on entrance. Diner served at 8.00 pm (booking in your runner account).
- 7.00 pm “Pâtes-à-Caisse” meal in the Saint Estèphe festival hall.
Saturday, September 7th 2019
“Super heroes” will be the 2019 Medoc Marathon Theme
- 8.00 am to 9.15 am Show of fancy-dressed runners
- 9.00 am Departure of the advertising caravan
- 9.15 am Pre-Race show and entertainment.
- 9.30 am Start of the Marathon
- 9.30 am to 11.30 am River bank happenings, Basque Strength Games
- 4.00 pm Awards Ceremony in Pauillac
- 7.00 pm Restaurant-Reception VIP-Press
- 7.00 pm Village hall of St Estephe, tasting of St Estephe’s wines followed by a diner. Information and reservation with St Estephe’s wines house : +33 556 59 30 59 or email@example.com
- 9.00 pm Free show of Tropica
- 10.30 pm Fireworks display
Sunday, September 8th 2019
- 10.00 am Relaxing walk in Saint Laurent Medoc in vineyards of Haut-Medoc for runners and their friends. Registration limited to 4000 people.
- 12.30 am Lunch under a marquee after the walk, with booking confirmation voucher only, in chateau Larose Trintaudon.
- 12.30 am Rural lunch without booking confirmation for the other walkers.