Friday, September 1st 2023
- 10.00 am to 11.00 pm 23h Distribution of participant’s number and Marathon Expo at the COSEC in Pauillac
- 7.00 pm Pasta-Party in Chateau Mauvesin Barton. Bookings limited to 1450 people. Registration voucher is to be presented on entrance. Diner served at 8.00 pm (booking in your runner account).
- 7.00 pm “Pâtes-à-Caisse” meal in the Saint Estèphe festival hall.
Saturday, September 2nd 2023
“Gastronomy” will be the 2023 Medoc Marathon Theme
- 8.00 am to 9.15 am Show of fancy-dressed runners
- 9.00 am Departure of the advertising caravan
- 9.15 am Pre-Race show and entertainment.
- 9.30 am Start of the Marathon
- 9.30 am to 11.30 am River bank happenings, Basque Strength Games
- 10.00 am Start of the walk under the starting line (no booking)
- 4.00 pm Awards Ceremony in Pauillac
- 7.00 pm Restaurant-Reception VIP-Press
- 9.00 pm Free show of Crazy Music
- 10.30 pm Fireworks display
- 11.00 pm Dancing party
- 12.30 pm Closing time
Sunday, September 3rd 2023
- 10.00 am Relaxing walk in a Medoc vineyards for runners and their friends in Moulis-en-Medoc. Registration limited to 4000 people.
- 12.30 am Lunch under a marquee after the walk, with booking confirmation voucher only, in Chateau Mauvesin Barton.
- 12.30 am Rural lunch without booking confirmation for the other walkers in Moulis-en-Medoc.